- Sustainable development cannot take place without the engagement of minds and a renewal of the psyche that takes the common man from the realm of limitations to the realm of possibilities.
- In order to obtain development that is sustained, the engagement of the private sector and the business community is paramount.
SDM 2020 promises to deliver the following value:
- Facilitate dialogue and agitate action towards sustainable development that has people at the core of development strategies.
- Expose key development challenges affecting Small Island Development States and present cutting edge and novel solutions.
- Connect participants with over 700 delegates as the event is poised to be a networker’s dream come through. Connect with International Development Partners, Global Power Brokers, Investors, Academia, Heads of State, your peers, industry experts to find fresh solutions, evolve your organisation and become great!
- Access to practical tools and winning strategies to aid growth and development in nations, businesses and even person lives…
- Take participants in the realm of the “know” by exposure to trends and innovations in development financing.
- An opportunity to swim with the “People’s Shark”, Daymond John, and experience the live Pitch Room. In addition to this, obtain the opportunity to connect with Venture Capitalists and other investors from around the world.
It is with this realization that SDM 2020 will attract and drive change among over 700 delegates from across the Caribbean and internationally.
Who should attend?
Leaders, Development Partners, Entrepreneurs, Sustainable Development Practitioners, Project Managers, Civil Society, Heads of Government, Public Sector, Private Sector, Investors (Investors, Private Equity Financiers), Academia, Students, persons seeking investment opportunities and anyone who wants to be great!
To get your Early Bird ticket and sign up click here.