VIRTUAL ISLAND SUMMIT
Island Innovation would like to introduce our first Ambassador program. We will collaborate with the Ambassadors to aid in the representation, promotion, planning and research for the Virtual Island Summit.
The Ambassadors are considered the face of Island innovation and will work closely with key stakeholders in the Virtual Island Summit. They will represent their country and network with policy-makers, entrepreneurs and NGO leaders while gaining industry experience and exposure. There will also be a network for future scholarship opportunities.
The Ambassadors’ responsibilities will include:
- Community Engagement: Identify and engage your community with the Virtual Island Summit. This includes researching local organizations, potential speakers and seeking relevant stakeholders to participate and contribute to the event.
- Event Planning: We will give you guidance on how to run a local event in the lead up or during the summit to help bring these topics to life.
- Media Promotion: Ambassadors will participate in advertising efforts that may take the form of social media posts, radio interviews and speaking at events.
Benefits of being an Ambassador:
- Join a virtual training program with a network of global ambassadors.
- Gain experience in various topics around the Virtual Island Summit
- Represent your country and meet with policymakers, entrepreneurs and NGO leaders.
- Access to networking, job and scholarship opportunities far into the future.
- Paid commission for any sponsors signed up.
- Featured photo and bio on the summit website.
- Personalized recommendation letter and certificate received at the end of the period.