The Network+ Pass is your exclusive access to weekly, intimate conversations with industry leaders throughout one month after the summit.
With The Network+ Pass, you have access to all the benefits of the Virtual Island Summit 2020 plus additional event features including:
- Exclusive access to Network+ live Q&As with some of our top speakers.
- Special Network+ sessions, where you can meet with other guests, government officials, NGO leaders, and experts from around the globe!
- Opportunities to identify and connect with other attendees over live video and chat.
- Join the Island Innovation private communications channels where you can meet with other attendees and stay involved after the summit.
Continue the conversations started at the summit and keep in contact with fellow attendees.
We will have 4 weekly Network+ Sessions, starting next Tuesday.
- September 22: Sustainable Islands & Communities
- September 29: Energy & Climate Action
- October 6: Innovation & Economic Growth
- October 13: Tourism & Covid Response
These sessions will be interactive and fun, just like in-person networking sessions!
Our exclusive Network+ sessions are hosted on Remo, a leading virtual platform where you will enter 2-D virtual networking rooms and move around different tables and couches at your leisure.
Your virtual tables will look like this:
Registration for your Network+ Pass is